For those of you who have legitimately been thinking of owning a government allotted property in Bangalore here is some good news. The government has listed out in Prajavani its intention to allot different types of sites/houses and apartments in KHB Suryanagar the most sought after and debated layout near Electronics city/ Anekal area.
(if you are looking for part 2 please click here)
The details are as given below:
- 1633 sites are on offer which is meaningless compared to the aspirants
- 487 built houses are on offer as well which are higher on the cost side – more below
- 1577 apartments also on offer which might bring some succor to low income and middle income group people aspiring properties at lower pricing
- Shopping complexes, hospital, school, playground, police station and parks are part of the layout.
Coming to the cost structure – this time its not going to come to you cheap.
- For weaker sections of society – sites are distributed at 300 rupees per sq.ft
- For Low income group – 500 per sq.ft
- For middle income group – 550 per sq.ft
- For HIG – 1 (god only knows who today falls in this category!) – 600 per sq.ft
- For HIG- 2 it totals 650 per sq.ft
- For LIG a 30×40 house is 15.5 lakhs with 3.87 lacs of initial deposit
- For MIG a 30×50 house is 18.25 lakhs with 4.56 lacs of initial deposit
- For HIG – 1 a 40×60 house is 29.5 lacs with 7.37 lacs of initial deposit
- For HIG – 2 a 50×80 house is 43.75 lacs with 11 lacs of initial deposit
So Where do you get the application forms – Each form is Rs.50/-
The following bank branches are giving out application forms:
- Axis Bank – Jayanagar, Sanjaynagar, BWSSB complex, Electronics city
- Syndicate Bank – BWSSB complex, Avenue Road, Chandapura Marasuru
- Vijaya Bank – Chandapura
- Canara Bank – Chandapura
- ING Vysya Bank – KG Road Bangalore branch
Phone numbers for enquiries which will never work — 9448070227, 9448671002
If you want more information and you know how to read kannada, click on the attachment below:
Last date for application forms submission is
06th March 2010
I m adding the notification that appeared in the newspapers on 11/11/2010 for everyone’s benefit:
CLICK FOR LARGER VERSION:
Update 2: Here is the link for the eligible allottees now uploaded onto this post.
Alternatively click on pic below for a bigger version.
Update 3: As per information received from Pavana, the eligibility list for LIG as published on November 22nd, and MIG on November 23rd as provided below
Update 4: According to Mahesh, though, the list puts up potential allottees, the status in the list still says that these people stand in UNALLOTTED category. This may be due for update soon, and here is the official link for you to observe as often as you need.
Photos from KHB venue: You can visit http://www.tinyurl.com/suryanagar to see photos from allotment venue.
Update 5: Photos of layout (thanks to jagadish who sent this in, click for larger versions)
For part – 2 please click here:
NOTE: This blog post is updated as and when new information is available. However in some rare cases, the information here may not be as accurate as what is present in KHB website itself. Hence this information is to be used as indicative information and is put up here for the benefit of readers.